Store Manager - Roseville, MI - Store
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Store Manager - Roseville, MI - Store #1348 - ( 22000KVS )
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS - -
Here, we believe theres not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, theres a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. Well give you the space to share your strengths
and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow
and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors
Show! - -
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all
backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are
encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and
This position will manage a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing
wholesale and retail customers. This includes managing all aspects
of store operations, including customer service, marketing,
merchandising, inventory, financial reports and store safety. This
role will recruit and train store employees, establish work
schedules and assignments, and provide guidance to help employees
grow professionally. This position will also make outside sales
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: - -
- Must be at least -18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required
overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks
and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand
truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to
distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience in a retail environment.
- Bachelors Degree in a business-related field.
- Ability to grow wholesale business by conducting effective
outside sales calls.
- Ability to manage staff, which includes recruiting and hiring,
scheduling, training, delegating work assignments and evaluating
- Operational skills related to non-selling activities such as
financial reports, credit and accounts receivable performance,
scheduling and inventory control.
- Wholesale and retail customer service skills, including problem
solving and handling customer complaints.
- Planning and organizational skills, as well as good written and
verbal communication skills. - -
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and
local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location : United States-Michigan-ROSEVILLE
Work Locations : USA MI Roseville 701348 30159 Gratiot Roseville
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 12, 2022
Schedule : Full-time
Respond By : Sep 20, 2022
Req ID: 22000KVS
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Roseville , Store Manager - Roseville, MI - Store, Executive , Roseville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!