District Manager EVS Janitorial and Facility Services
Company: THE PROFESSIONAL GROUP
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Oversees janitorial operations and administrative activities in
multiple accounts. Ensures that quality control measures are in
place to maintain high levels of service with customer
specifications/contract requirements. Maintains regular
communication with managers/supervisors and customers. Prepares
account budgets and ensures that accounts remain profitable.
Position reports to Operations Manager.
*POSITION REQUIREMENTS - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
* Lead, manage and direct the operations of all assigned cleaning
staff and supervision in multiple accounts.
* Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and
evaluation staff and management. Carry out management
responsibilities in accordance with Company policies.
* Ensures that all manager's paperwork and reports are submitted
timely and accurately.
* Participates in regularly scheduled safety audits, risk
assessments, inspections, and meetings to determine the
effectiveness of safety and accident prevention activities, and to
ensure compliance with all applicable safety directives.
* Conducts regulatory and safety awareness training.
* Oversee and direct assigned staff for performance reviews, new
hires and terminations. Perform Corrective disciplinary action and
positive reinforcement as needed with assigned staff.
* Promote and exhibit Company culture and values.
* Maintain daily communication with management and supervisory
staff to resolve issues or problems. Investigate employee incidents
* Ensure that customer cleaning specifications are being followed.
Meet with customers regularly to ensure satisfaction.
* Other duties as assigned by Operations Managers.
*ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION*
* Associates degree or High School Diploma. Will consider
experience in lieu of educational requirements.
* 5 plus years experience in janitorial services or service
equivalent in a supervisory capacity
* Excellent organizational, customer service and management
* Ability to work in a diverse environment.
* Must have a valid Driver's License.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong accounting skills.
* Strong computer skills, Excel, Word and Google email
* Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking and kneeling
* Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis
* May sit for extended periods of time during travel and
_Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Self-determined schedule
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Roseville, MI 48066: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* If hired, on what date can you start working?
* District Manager: 2 years (Required)
* Janitorial Management: 2 years (Required)
* EVS Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: THE PROFESSIONAL GROUP, Roseville , District Manager EVS Janitorial and Facility Services, Executive , Roseville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!