Company: American House Senior Living Communities
Posted on: November 26, 2022
-Housekeeper Position Summary: -Under the general direction of
the Housekeeping Supervisor primary responsibilities include, but
are not limited to, ensuring that the facility and resident
apartments are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner.Primary
Responsibilities for Housekeeper:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for
- Engage in prospective resident visits.
- Cleans resident apartment, including but not limited to,
vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, dusting, emptying trash, making
beds and linen service where applicable.
- Responsible for personal laundry service where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of entire
- Monitor public restrooms throughout the day for cleanliness and
- Maintain regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Notes areas or articles in need of repair and reports to
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive
Director.Company OverviewFounded in 1979, American House Senior
Living Communities vision is to provide high-quality housing for
senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That
vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded
to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our
mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an
environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to
be an innovative senior housing company that created sustainable
excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment
to passionate care provided by compassionate people.
Keywords: American House Senior Living Communities, Roseville , Housekeeper-Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Roseville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!