Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the
largest financial services holding company headquartered in
Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which
include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At
Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance
work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and
a stronger company.
The Wealth Advisor is part of a Team of advisors who provide
guidance to clients. Position will be responsible for relationship
development and providing financial and investment guidance to
existing and prospective Wealth clients. Wealth Advisors work with
the Affluent, by providing advice and financial guidance to support
our clients in achieving their financial goals.
Manage a portfolio of client relationships:
- Including, but not limited to regular client meetings to review
and update: client goals, financial information and
- Assess client's risk tolerance and return goals and construct
an investment portfolio designed to meet these goals.
- Construct, rebalance and modify client investment portfolios
based on changing client circumstances, cash needs, changes in risk
tolerance, and/or market conditions.
Creates comprehensive and effective task plans to achieve team
- Sets clearly defined goals, milestones, and deadlines.
- Manages assigned tasks with limited guidance/supervision.
- Adjust priorities to make sure key deadlines are met.
- Regularly reviews progress and seeks ways to accomplish work
Maintain an in-depth knowledge of economic and financial
conditions appropriate to advise clients throughout the business
- Maintain knowledge of current developments and trends in all
relevant technical knowledge area.
- Understands the industry and the factors that affect company
performance, uses industry knowledge in planning and
Key Competencies for Position
- Planning and Organization - Ability to determine a course of
action, set and manage priorities, and ensure optimal resources to
achieve individual and/or team objectives.
- Communication - Effectively shares information and ideas with
individuals and team; displays self-awareness and self-management,
tailors the delivery to the audience and selects suitable delivery
- Collaboration - Actively seeks, develops and maintains trusted
relationships with others to achieve business goals and
- Client Leadership - Puts the client at the forefront of
everything they do; continually seeks first-hand client information
and perspective and uses this insight to shape one's own behaviors
and actions to delight and engage internal and external clients;
makes and maintains long term relationships with clients.
- Technical Knowledge - Processes the required technical
knowledge to perform the role effectively; continuous learning to
adopt new trends or expertise.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 3 years of retail or institutional wealth/investment experience
- Must possess strong relationship building skills including
verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of investment markets, products and services
and the ability to implement investment strategies to meet client
needs and goals
- Must possess excellent sales and closing skills
- Series 6 or 7 licenses to sell brokerage products
- State Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Ability to build and develop a robust sales pipeline
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring
a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual
with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or
independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an
agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a