Company: Cardinal Staffing
Posted on: November 16, 2022
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk in our production
facility who will support accounting operations (Accounts
Payable/Accounts Receivable/Collections) by verifying and
completing financial transactions.
This is a full-time 1st shift opportunity with a client of Cardinal
Staffing. This contract hire role is entirely on-site with schedule
flexibility, but typical hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, and
organizing data and documents.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling transactions; investigating
and resolving discrepancies.
- Completes accounting transactions by verifying and correcting
transaction information; scheduling and preparing transactions;
posting to ledgers and journals; obtaining authorizations.
- Maintains historical records by preparing and filing
- Maintains cash account by receiving, counting, and recording
- Verifies information by auditing and proofing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- AA/AS degree in a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in an accounting role
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry is strongly
- Previous experience with ERP software and accounting software
is strongly preferredOrganization, Attention to Detail,
Confidentiality, Thoroughness, PC Proficiency, General Math Skills,
Productivity, Dependability, Verbal Communication,
Keywords: Cardinal Staffing, Roseville , Accounting Clerk, Other , Roseville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!